- Personal Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Even though traveling around the world either on leisure or business is a great experience, it may also cause distress even among the most experienced traveler.
Especially designed for any traveler, may it be business, leisure or pilgrimage, our Travel Insurance policy will cover you against all unforeseen mishaps that could take place during overseas travel, from a sudden illness to loss of baggage, accidents and a host of other unpredictable incidents that can ruin your trip. Depending on your destination, there are four specific plans for you to select from.
Rely on a Travel Insurance plan from People’s Insurance to avoid risks associated with foreign travel and enjoy a worry-free trip abroad.
- Medical expenses
- Daily allowance to you whilst you are in hospital
- Cost of emergency medical evacuation
- Cost of emergency dental treatments
- Cost of transport or burial of mortal remains in case of a death
- Traveling expenses of one immediate family member in case of your hospitalization
- Financial emergency assistance in case of loss of credit card
- Funds for any legal bonds required on behalf of you
- Cost of obtaining a new passport in case of loss of passport
- Compensation in an event of a hijack of a common carrier
- Compensation in case of total loss of checked in baggage
- Compensation for a delay in checked in baggage
- Cost of additional expenses in case of trip delay due to a delay in the transportation service
- Accidental death and permanent disablement cover